|Movies are so exciting in the cinemas!|
Usually the movie adaptations are not horrible, they're pretty good. Directors miss out details here and there, but it's not much of a big deal.
Does anyone remember the movie adaptations of books in 2014?
- Mockingjay, Part One was crazy! It missed out a couple of details, but does it matter a great deal? No. Josh Hutcherson's acting was incredible; he portrayed tortured Peeta in the most intense and amazing way. The ending though, was a (sort of?) cliffhanger! Why another year?
- The Maze Runner was absolutely amazing! It was like the book, apart from missing out a few details here. They took out the complicated code and the telepathy between Thomas and Teresa! It would've been cooler, but it might've been too complicated. The movie was a bit simpler, but was as exciting as the book!
- Divergent was pretty good! I read the book a couple of years back, back when nobody had even heard of it, so my feelings for it were quite neutral. Once I heard a movie was being made, I decided to re-read it, and I was quite excited! The movie took out the butter-knife scene, which disappointed me a bit, but nevertheless, it was great!
- The Fault In Our Stars was such a heart-breaking book, and a heart-wrenching movie! The cast was impeccable, and they stuck close to the book. I loved how John Green appeared in a small scene (I screamed!) and of course, the movie made me cry, as did the book.
- If I Stay was a great movie. It followed the book to an extent, and really brought forth the waterworks. Isn't Chloe Grace Moretz a great actor? She totally fits Mia perfectly!
If I missed out any movies, I'm sorry! But, if you liked or didn't like these movies, let me know what you thought of them! And have a Happy New Year!