Sunday, January 4, 2015

Movie Adaptations of 2014!

Movies are so exciting in the cinemas!
Is it just me, or do you get excited to see your favourite book being made into a movie? I love it! Unless the movie turns out to be horrible, like some certain movie I can think of ;)

Usually the movie adaptations are not horrible, they're pretty good. Directors miss out details here and there, but it's not much of a big deal.

Does anyone remember the movie adaptations of books in 2014?


  1. Mockingjay, Part One was crazy! It missed out a couple of details, but does it matter a great deal? No. Josh Hutcherson's acting was incredible; he portrayed tortured Peeta in the most intense and amazing way. The ending though, was a (sort of?) cliffhanger! Why another year?
  2. The Maze Runner was absolutely amazing! It was like the book, apart from missing out a few details here. They took out the complicated code and the telepathy between Thomas and Teresa! It would've been cooler, but it might've been too complicated. The movie was a bit simpler, but was as exciting as the book!
  3. Divergent was pretty good! I read the book a couple of years back, back when nobody had even heard of it, so my feelings for it were quite neutral. Once I heard a movie was being made, I decided to re-read it, and I was quite excited! The movie took out the butter-knife scene, which disappointed me a bit, but nevertheless, it was great!
  4. The Fault In Our Stars was such a heart-breaking book, and a heart-wrenching movie! The cast was impeccable, and they stuck close to the book. I loved how John Green appeared in a small scene (I screamed!) and of course, the movie made me cry, as did the book.
  5. If I Stay was a great movie. It followed the book to an extent, and really brought forth the waterworks. Isn't Chloe Grace Moretz a great actor? She totally fits Mia perfectly!

If I missed out any movies, I'm sorry! But, if you liked or didn't like these movies, let me know what you thought of them! And have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!