Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

So, I got bored! And I saw the tag I Mustache You Some Questions on Caroline Stadler's Just Another Bookish Blog and Erika Gold's Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything in Between. I thought it would be fun!


1. Four jobs I would like to have?
- Travel writer. It sounds fun and who doesn't want to travel?
- Photographer
- Author
- Food critic (because I like food :P)

2. Four movies I have watched more than once?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- Mean Girls
- Toy Story
- The Sixth Sense

3. Four books I would recommend?
- There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

4. Four places I've visited?
- Paris, France
- Hokkaido, Japan
- Melbourne, Australia
- Phuket, Thailand

5. Four things I don't eat?
- Pickles
- 1000 year old eggs
- Chicken feet
- Caviar

6. Four of my favourite foods?
- Spaghetti
- Ice cream, preferably vanilla :)
- Cheese
- Risotto

7. Four television shows I watch?
- Supernatural
- Pretty Little Liars
- Once Upon A Time
- (I can't think of a fourth one)

8. Four things I'm looking forward to this year?
- Book releases
- Movie adaptations of my favourite books
- (That's about it)

9. Four people to tag?
- I don't have friends that haven't already done this, so... feel free to do it if you like! 

Bye for now :)
Cloe

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was just watching Pirates of the Caribbean last night! It's a fantastic movie :) I completely agree with you list of foods you don't like to eat. Chicken feet always creeps me out, yet I know so many people who love them. *shivers* Hopefully I'll be able to go to all the places you've been to one day. And being a travel writer sounds so much fun! I hope you'll be able to at least have 2 or more of those jobs one day :) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I really liked your post as well :)

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!