Hi everyone! I've been nominated by the awesome Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything in Between. Thank you so much! :)
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved to read. But all her friends weren't interested in the books she liked to read. So, this girl decided to connect with other people who loved to read similar books as she did!
(Now back to 1st person) I started off on Goodreads, just reviewing books I've finished reading. But then, I decided I want to do more. So I started this blog, reviewing and connecting with other people. It's really fun to see how many people out there enjoy YA books like I do. It's also great knowing that there are people around the world who can read my blog, and I hope it they enjoy it!
1. Don't panic when you see nobody is following your blog. Chances are, they've read your post, liked it but didn't bother to follow. Or don't know how to follow. It doesn't matter. The number of reads or followers shouldn't be the most important thing. If you enjoy writing reviews and blogging about your thoughts, then that should be enough!
2. Have fun with your blog! Post reviews whenever you want, design it however you want. If you like it, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
Who I Nominate:
1. Jesalin @ Life: books, the arts, and nature.
2. Laura @ Blue Eye Books
3. Baggins @ Pinker Than Fiction Reviews
4. Kelly @ Here's to Happy Endings
5. Tasya @ The Literary Huntress
6. Shannon @ The Tale Temptress
7. Skylee @ thenightgirl
8. Haley @ Paperback Heaven
9. Angelica @ Compulsive Book Buyer
10. Lily @ Nin's Letters
11. Cody-Leigh @ Literary-ly Obsessed
12. Mia @ Mia in Narnia
13. Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts
14. Saloni @ My Fantabulous Bookshelf
15. Victoria @ The Petite Book Blogger
And that's it (though I wish I could've nominated more of you lovely people). If you already have been nominated... sorry about that - I hope you don't mind! :) But to all those who haven't, you all have awesome blogs!