I'd like to tag:
1. Laura @ Blue Eye Books
2. Cody-Leigh @ Literary-ly Obsessed
3. Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog
1. Which two authors would you like to see put their writing skills together and write a new book?
I'm hoping for a collaboration between Marissa Meyer and Marie Lu to create a dark fantasy series! From what I've read from both authors, a mix between something Dystopian and Fantastical will be awesome! Dark fantasy though :)
2. What's your favourite author collaboration?
My favourite? Hmm... I think my favourite collaboration must be The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. I really liked the concept, especially how they tried so hard to change their future through what they see on Facebook. Funny right? I really liked the style of their writing as well. Usually when two authors co-write, it's really easy to tell who is who, but here, their words blend in and it's a perfect novel.
3. If you could combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own what would it be and what would their combined title be?
I'd love to do this with the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo and the Age of Legends series by Kelly Armstrong. Two worlds with terrifying creatures, protagonists against the force of evil... Plus, there's all that tension between the love interests. And no, I don't mean love triangles. This is different. ;)
4. Which two characters from different books would you ship?
If I would, I'd ship the Darkling from the Grisha trilogy and Adelina from the Young Elites. Why? I think that they have similar personalities, and I think they'd get along well. Even if it might mean plotting to take control of the world together.
5. Which two worlds from two different stories would you like to see come together to make one epic world?
I'd merge Ravka and the Earth as it is from the Lunar Chronicles. It would be epic, especially to see droids running around trying in the Fold and (the nicer) Lunars teaming up with Grisha.
6. Which duology/ trilogy/ series would you have liked to have been one book?
I think Matched could've been better off as one book, and cut out all the insignificant parts in Crossed. Is it just me, or was Crossed a huge pile of I-don't-care? Matched was I'm-loving-this and once I got to Reached, it was good-ending. Reached also dragged on for way too long. My favourite parts were Ky's chapters though.