Thursday, December 17, 2015

Mockingjay Part 2

I watched Mockinjay Part 2, weeks after the premiere!

I thought it was a pretty good movie. There were quite a lot of action scenes, especially on the battlefield. I remember in the cinema, it was deathly silent as the movie played - everyone was so focused on the movie. I didn't even hear people eating popcorn. 

I think the main reason why many people thought that the book was really boring, is because it focused on the rebellion. Most of the time, Katniss ran around shooting propos, so she was out of the action. In the movie, they tried to add some more action scenes just to get the adrenaline running. 

I think that the movie portrayed the book pretty well. There weren't many cliche/cheesy scenes (*cough cough Scorch Trials cough*) and they quoted the book (yay!) 

Now, November is going to be so empty! There is no more 'looking forward to the next Hunger Games movie', because it's over. *crying* But I hope they are more new movies to look forward to!


2 comments:

  1. I have to say I've been putting off seeing this movie for the sole reason that I don't want to the series to end! Hopefully I'll get up the courage this winter break :) I'm really glad you liked it! That's always annoying if the last movie of a series isn't up to par - it just ruins the whole franchise. Lovely review!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was sad to know that there would be no more Katniss Everdeen. But all in all, it was a good movie. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!