Before I begin, I would like to say a huge thank you to Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog for tagging me! Now, let's begin with the rules.
1. Give 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the one who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to get this award.
4. Ask the bloggers you've nominated to answer your own 11 questions.
5. Bonus points: Answers your questions in a vlog!
11 facts about me
1. I used to play the violin - gave up after 2 years. I just couldn't seem to be able to do anything with the violin, everything I played sounded like dying cats.
2. My favourite TV shows are Supernatural and Merlin.
3. I have never been to the US. :(
4. I really like Pop! vinyl figures, but I only have two: Sam Winchester and Castiel.
5. I know how to speak English, French, Chinese and a tiny bit of Spanish. I really want to learn Japanese as well.
6. My first Dystopian book was The Hunger Games.
7. The only Shakespeare plays I've read are Romeo and Juliet, and the Merchant of Venice. I really want to read Macbeth and A Midsummer Night's Dream too!
8. I really like salty things over sweet things. I'd choose crisps over chocolate!
9. I prefer something with action and danger, rather than a story of teenagers in high school.
10. I wear glasses :)
11. I'm in Ravenclaw (according to Pottermore, hehe)
The 11 questions asked by Caroline
1. Chocolate and what?
Chocolate and strawberries! :)
2. What's your favourite club at school/university?
This will sound so nerdy of me, but there's a math club at school I really enjoy going to.
3. Do you bake? What do you like baking?
I don't bake, but my best friend makes me help her bake. We've tried macarons before - disaster!
4. Favourite ARC you've received?
I haven't received enough ARCs to choose from... :P
5. Favourite colour?
Blue, definitely. Especially darker blue.
7. Sparkly water or still water?
Still all the way!
8. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
On a beach somewhere (preferably somewhere tropical), reading.
9. Favourite line of the last movie/episode you wanted of ______?
"How long have you been training to be a prat, my Lord?" - Merlin (Season 1, episode 1)
10. Outside or inside?
Inside, because I'm an indoors person.
11. Do you know what a raspberry JollyRancher is? If not, what do you think it is? Then, look it up and tell me your reaction!
No, I have no idea what that is. It sounds like a type of food, ice cream maybe?
After search results:
Aah, so I wasn't that far off. Okay, I was in the sector of 'sweet'. Looks good though! :D
1. Tasya @ The Literary Huntress
2. Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages
3. Laura @ Blue Eye Books
4. Brittany @ Space Between The Spines
5. Cait @ Paper Fury
6. Charnell @ Reviews From A Bookworm
7. Zoe @ Stories on a Stage
8. Denise @ The Bibliolater
9. Erika @ Books, Stars, and the Pages in Between
10. Aizel @ One Page At A Time
11. Cody-Leigh @ Literary-ly Obsessed
My 11 questions!
1. Favourite TV show?
2. If you could go to Camp Half Blood/Camp Jupiter or Hogwarts, which one would you choose?
3. Which book character would you want to be BFFs with?
4. What mythical creature would you like to be?
5. If you had to live off one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever, or What Would You Rather? (and by this I mean the games, not the Sara Shepherd books!)
7. Your favourite place to be?
8. One book you will never read again
9. Your favourite Greek myth?
10. What one magical power would you like?
11. One language you would really like to learn.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I hope you will enjoy answering these questions! Have a good day! :)