|Not my picture. Credits to Caroline :)|
1. What book would you make everyone read?
I would probably make everyone read Illuminae, because it's such a unique book and I enjoyed every aspect of it!
2. What would you abolish from book construction?
Probably the fact that there are some books where the next chapter follows directly from the last sentence on the same page. I mean:
blah blah blah. (end of chapter)
Chapter 3 (for example)
I don't know why, it just makes it a lot more difficult to read. There are no breaks whatsoever and my poor eyes water.
3. What author would you commission to write every book ever? OR what author would you commission to write a book for you?
So many authors to choose from! My top 5 will be:
1. J.K Rowling
2. Cassandra Clare
3. Rick Riordan
4. Suzanne Collins
5. Sarah J. Maas
4. What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?
I would probably pick Paper Towns by John Green *hides from angry mob*. I really didn't enjoy the book or the movie, for that matter. I don't get what the hype is all about, but oh well.
5. What cover artist would you commission to paint a beautiful mural?
I'd get Alison Klapthor, who designed the cover of A Thousand Pieces of You! It looks amazing and having a mural like that? SO cool!
6. What character's face would you put on a coin?
I'd put Katniss Everdeen on one of them, because she's one of the most badass protagonists I've ever read about. No one comes close. Not even Tris.
7. What book would you give the Ruler of Books award of 2016 to?
Oh, I've read so many good books in 2016, so how do I choose? I think my top 2 books of 2016 are A Court of Mist and Fury and A Gathering of Shadows! I equally loved the two of these books! :)
So, I hope you enjoyed reading this little tag! Now, I nominate:
Tasya @ The Literary Huntress
Fiona @ A Girl Between The Pages
Kayleigh @ A Book Lovers Playlist
Laura @ Blue Eye Books
And anyone else who wants to join in! :)